Cannot login - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I have just installed JAM to my server and everything seemed to have gone ok so far. The last screen after installation shows that it was a success and gave some notes such as allowing image folders to be writable, delete install folder etc. It also mentioned that if I cannot login then I should uncomment the RewriteBase rule. I have done this, although I think I have done it correctly, but still nothing happens when I try to click the login button.

I have tried various different variations of the below rewrite rules, but each time I click the login button I get a 'Webpage is not available' screen with the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error.

If anyone knows of a solution then please help to point me in the right direction.

thanks

RewriteEngine On

# Some accounts require the RewriteBase to be set

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^id/(.+)$ jrox.php?id=$1 [l,nc]

# Rewrite rule for WordPress

#RewriteRule ^(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) wp/$1 [L]

# Rewrite rule for replicated webpages

#RewriteRule ^r/(.+)$ jrox.php?rep=$1

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/system.*

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule ^(.+)$ index.php?/$1 [L]

Hi there,

Many thanks for your reply. I have gone to that page and found the following error

Site error: the file /var/www/html/DirectoryName/affiliate/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.5.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

After looking into ionCube, I have personally never heard of it and it doesnt seem to be very straight forward in terms of installing it. I would prefer not to link anything to our FTP so if we can manually install it would be preferred. I was hoping that installing jrox would not be so complicated...

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...