Need Help getting PayPal thankyou page integration to work.

Hi,

I've been working on setting up JAM on my site. All is going well, but I can't seem to get the system to generate a commission using PayPal.

I'm trying to use thankyou page integration with a PayPal button. I already have my aweber account setup to add purchasers to a mailing list. So an aweber URL is already set up in my IPN settings and working fine. I also already have Auto Return setup in PayPal to redirect customers to my thankyou page. This is all working fine.

I attempted to create a new PP button per the online instructions, with rm=2 etc. I also placed the following code (with my correct domain) into my thankyou page (which I renamed as a .php file): http://www.mydomain.com/affiliates/sale/amount/<?=$_POST["mc_gross"]?>/trans_id/<?=$_POST["transid"]?>" border="0" height="1" width="1" />

I can see the affiliate clicks showing up for my test affiliate, but no commission is showing up after a purchase. Can you help me figure out what's wrong? I'm still pretty new to this type of tech stuff, so your help is appreciated.

Thank you.