JEM 3 does not send order emails

it's set as well ... even if this would not have been set, it still should send notification emails to clients and siteowner - but it sends no emails at all in regards to the shopping cart ... sign up and welcome mails work perfectly fine ... so - what to do??

update option in admin says there is version 3.0.1 - i'm on 3.0. ... maybe i could get that update? perhaps that solves the issue ... just need to get the script fully running and customize it, we want to start with full version, but need to see everything's working nicely before we buy ... hope for your understanding ...

it's set as well ... even if this would not have been set, it still should send notification emails to clients and siteowner - but it sends no emails at all in regards to the shopping cart ... sign up and welcome mails work perfectly fine ... so - what to do??

Did you generate a real payment? . We tested it and it works fine. . Make sure you enable a real time payment gateway first

update option in admin says there is version 3.0.1 - i'm on 3.0. ... maybe i could get that update? perhaps that solves the issue ... just need to get the script fully running and customize it, we want to start with full version, but need to see everything's working nicely before we buy ... hope for your understanding ...
not sure what to tell you, I just tested out the software here, and it sends out the email. It shows it fine in the email archive.

what payment gateway are you using to test?

FYI - it won't work if you're using check payments or something similar, as no payment has been made automatically.

aaah - ok! ... this is exactly what i'm using ... offline or bank wire or check ... how can i activate sending the mails for those payment methods?