Tim

Why limit the commission settings in the Free version?

I understand you have to limit functionality within the free option for your system; however, it seems completely ludicrous to not only lock down the commission settings within your free version, but to also not share what the default settings are.  Please, for the sake of all of us who are simply trying to find out if your software is the right solution for our needs-open up the commission settings for the free version of your software!  I know $300 for the full version doesn't sound like a like to you, but that's quite a sum of money for us to shell out only to find out your controls within the commission settings do not allow us to do what we need to do.  I see no need for you to lock us out of this area.  :(

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 11.50.20 AM.png

Hi,

Actually, you can still change commission amounts for the default affiliate group.  You just can't add multiple affiliate groups in the free version.  You can still set custom commissions for each product if you want, so each of your products can still get custom commission amounts for one level.

• Like 1

ah...so if I want to take advantage of creating a 6x6 forced matrix commission tree, I would have to upgrade to the full version, then...correct?

And that is in addition to the $397 for the owned license, correct?

34 minutes ago, Tim said:

And that is in addition to the $397 for the owned license, correct?

Yes, that is a separate license cost.