Sign in to follow this  
Adam

An Error Was Encountered could not send email. check email settings

Receive the following error when trying to use the FPRGOT YOUR PASSWORD feature fo both Admin and Members. Also notice that whilein the admin panel, it doesnt send emails. Not sure if the other issue I am having of being able to upload photos is associated or not with this issue. Very excited to get this fully working and in sue so your assistance is greatly appreciated!

An Error Was Encountered

could not send email. check email settings

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Receive the following error when trying to use the FPRGOT YOUR PASSWORD feature fo both Admin and Members. Also notice that whilein the admin panel, it doesnt send emails. Not sure if the other issue I am having of being able to upload photos is associated or not with this issue. Very excited to get this fully working and in sue so your assistance is greatly appreciated!

An Error Was Encountered

could not send email. check email settings

Here is some additional debug information. I have tried email config with SSL and non-SSL and have had vearied success, but the one constant still is that emails are not sending:

2020-05-21 04:35:26 Invalid address: (addAnAddress to): <Valid email address removed> 2020-05-21 04:35:26 Invalid address: (addAnAddress Reply-To): <Valid email address removed>

You must provide at least one recipient email address.

also, check if you are using SMTP, that you have the correct SMTP settings in your Settings area, if not, set it to PHP.