I am getting a database error on members replicated pages, as follows.

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1364

Field 'Region' Doesn't Have A Default Value

INSERT INTO `Jam_traffic` (`Date`, `Member_id`, `Program_id`, `Tracking_code`, `Tool_type`, `Tool_id`, `Referrer`, `Ip_address`, `User_agent`, `Os`, `Browser`, `Isp`) VALUES (1600952345, '1', 1, 'NGZXAWWKGSH0IAC', 'Replication', '', '', '90.240.6.28', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; X64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36', 'Unknown Windows OS', 'Chrome', '90.240.6.28')

Filename: Application/Models/Affiliate_marketing_model.Php

Line Number: 0

The members area and admin areas seem to be fine, this is just on any replicated members pages for example https://tripenterprises.com/reps/tony

It mentions the field 'region' I have looked at the database table Jam Traffic that it mentions and that field does not seem to be used anyway, nor is it referred to in the insert into command in the code.  Any idea what the problem is?

1 hour ago, Forum Admin said:

Hi,

Make sure you disable MySQL STRICT_MODE.

After some digging about and a conversation with my web host, I did find a video that showed me how to do just that.  Before I could actually go and implement that change, it started working again!  I have had the script installed for a good while now, so I was curious as to why this error just cropped up now, kind of out of the blue?  Thanks for your response though, at least I will know what to do should this occur again.

Yep that would explain it, I had another ticket back from my web host saying they had fixed it, so I think you could be right.  My only concern when disabling things like that is if it could cause any kind of security issue.  I have had the script running for a few years now, but I don't know what the default settings in php my admin were.  Does disabling this setting pose any kind of problem?